Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Summer Makeup Essentials!

Depending on the season I like to wear different a makeup. I usually like to wear gold colors during summer because it looks really nice with a tan and the sun. What perfect combination, right?
Today, I am sharing just a few of my favorite makeup for summer and the hot days! take a look...



My first essential is a really nice pink lipstick! My favorite one is from Yves Saint Laurent and the color I really love is called Rouge Volutpté. I absolutely love this color!
Another must have for summer is a light pink nail polish. You know I love pink! This one is almost a cream color and I love it. My favorite one is from Essie it's in the shade Fidji. Very pretty!
My ultimate essential palette for summer is the Naked 2 by Urban Decay! This palette has all the colors I need during summer. I mostly use the gold colors but the browns are very nice for a night time makeup! Everything you need is in here!



XoXo,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment